Sunday, May 04, 2008

Er. Alok Kumar - (Jharkhand /Bihar ) India
I am well-built / Smart / Humble Mechanical Engineer by profession, working as Lecturer (Engine & Machinery) in S. A. M. T. , Patna (Bihar)- 13. Over 10 years of experience in Automobile & Mechanical Field.

**************************

I have unique achievement to teach the Students of Automobile Engineering,Marine Engineering and Aircraft Engineering in India.

**************************
I am a graphologist ,Freelance - journalist , Social-worker, Politician , Sports- lover and like to travel new Destignation.

**************************

I am an Open-hearted, Punctual, Discipline, Honest, Self- starter, Emotionally stable, Loving, Natural, Courageous, Caring, Strong , Straight- forward , BINDASS Guy who always respect others & always believe in truth.

** About Myself **

A - Always hold on to the highest
L - Learn to see the things in proper light
O - Only know the truth and realise it
K- Keep on steadily and secretly

*************************

Passions: To achieve My Vision in Life - Peacefull and Attractive Nature- friendly Moderate Society for all my lovers.

Why a men has Ego - Problem ?

What is your dream ?